- Registering six months in advance by paying half of the tuition at the time of registration reserves your spot in the workshop of your choice. You are not registered until at least half the tuition is paid.
- If registering within 60 days of the workshop, payment in full is required.
- Your cancelled check is your receipt and proof of registration.
- Refund or transfer requests prior to 30 days from the start date of the workshop, excluding weekends, will receive a 100% refund minus a $50 service charge.
- Refund or transfer requests prior to 14 days from the start date of the workshop, excluding weekends, will receive a 50% minus a $50 service charge.
- No refunds will be issued within 14 days of the start of the workshop.
- If the Village Art Center or Instructor cancels the workshop, a full refund of tuition only or an offer to transfer to a different workshop will be issued.
- The purchase of travel insurance is recommended to protect you.